Wednesday, August 25, 2010

When Fanning the Flames, You Must Make Certain That You Don't Accidentally Set Fire to YOURSELF!!!

Because of an early morning film audtion for the role of a "Loopy Sheriff" in a family feature film tomorrow, I was going to concentrate on the studying and memorization of my lines and write this week's blog sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening.

But because of all this Muslim related stuff I've had access to during the last couple of days, I know that I'm not going to be able to seriously concentrate on my lines until I get some of this other stuff out of my system, so for better or worse, here goes...

Yesterday, I sent 440 of my regular readers copies of something that was sent to me. It was from a guy who was telling the story about members of his family and friends of his family who had experienced the early days of Nazi Germany.

He told about how all of his family and friends were peace loving people and how they regarded the early beginnings of the Nazi movement as simply being a bunch of wacko's who didn't need to be taken seriously.

After finding themselves in concentration camps or dead, they realized, too late, that their "silence" was the biggest mistake they ever made.

What the Hitler led Nazi troopers, scientists and executioners ended up doing is a matter of public record. And they were given a "free ride" by the peace loving Germans who simply stayed out of their way instead of standing up and saying, "What the hell are you people UP to?" In hindsight, might that have gotten some of the peace loving Germans killed?

Yeah, it might have, probably would have, but if there were a lot of peace loving Germans willing to stand up and challenge what was going on, the Nazi thing might never have gotten off the ground.

Okay...I read the first person account of what happened and how it began to happen 70 or so years ago in Germany and I couldn't help but think about the Peace Loving MUSLIMS we keep hearing about, NOW!

Bear with me now because I'm gonna write some things that people on both sides of the current "Muslim" argument won't like.

Allah and God.

Hold on! I know that Muslims refer to Allah as God of Islam. We in America and other parts of the world refer to God as...God. In both cases, Allah and God are referred to as a "supreme being".

And both of these Gods are used as rallying cries when wars are involved.

Because I know I have at least two readers in Egypt who are Muslims along with a lot of American non-Muslims, let me pose this question to both sides of the "God equation". Do you really think that a "supreme being" is going to take sides in a war or wars that involves the killing of millions of people? And if so, what kind of peace loving religion ascribes to THAT?!?

Just askin'. And I'm just gettin' started.

We here in America are currently debating the merits of having a Muslim Mosque built near what is known as "Ground Zero" in New York City. That's where the infamous 9/11 murders took place. No doubt about the religion of all the murderers. Muslims. And I think that all but one of them were from Saudi Arabia. If we felt like we needed to attack someone, I've often wondered why it wasn't Saudi Arabia. But instead, for reasons unknown to anyone who thinks clearly, we attacked Iraq.

Since then, we've been hearing from Muslim apologists that the reason Muslims were behind 9/11 and other terrible incidents after 9/11 is because we started killing Muslims first.

No, 9/11 was first in the current argument and while I thought we had no business going to Iraq, I did and do support operations in and around Pakistan and Afghanistan for the purpose of hunting for, capturing and or killing Osama bin Laden.

Okay...We're now up to date. And a new word has been invented; "Islamaphobia"!

And we are told that isn't fair because the vast majority of Muslims are peace loving Muslims.

And 70 or so years ago, the vast majority of Germans were peace loving Germans.

Do you see where I'm going here?

Very recently, in New York, a passenger asked a cab driver if he was/is a Muslim. When the cab driver said, "Yes!", the passenger stabbed him several times. The passenger is now in jail and the cab driver, an American citizen, is alive.

"Islamaphobia"!

WHY?!?

Well, here's one good reason. Everytime we hear something said from one of the Muslim terrorists, it's always about bad Americans, murderous Americans, Muslim hating Americans, etc., etc. and they speak proudly when they refer to having killed and or tortured Americans.

And over and over, we hear from a few Muslims and their American supporters who say (in essence) that the vast majority of Muslims are peace loving Muslims.

70 or so years ago, we are told that the vast majority of Germans were peace loving Germans but when the Nazi crowd took over, it was too late for the peace loving Germans to do anything to stop them.

YO! Peace Loving MUSLIMS!! Do You Want To Wait Until The Possibility Of The Beginning of World War III?!? Do You Want To Keep Your Mouths Shut Like The Peace Loving Germans Did?

If this vast majority of peace loving Muslims is a truism and not a fantasy, for the love of GOD....YOU'RE God and MY God, would you PLEASE, pretty please with a cherry on top, STAND UP and say it loud because your proud and let the WORLD hear that these Taliban Muslims ain't YOUR Muslims!!!

And don't say it ONCE! I mean, unless you're stupid, you have to know that we're getting too damn close to being in what would be known as a HOLY WAR, a war that would go down in the history books as World War III.

And let me please define what that HOLY WAR would REALLY represent. It would have NOTHING to do with GOD involvements. THIS war would be "holy", all right, but this would be a battle between forces representing THE DEVIL!!!

Thoughts and or comments about what you just read? Write to me at scottstjames@sbcglobal.net and I'll respond to you as quickly as possible. Don't write to the blog because there's no way for me to know your email address so I wouldn't be able to respond to you.

OTHER QUICK STUFF:

More and more people are thinking that President Obama is a Muslim? Really? And that's because....?

Stem cell research involving human embryonic stem cells has been stopped by a Judge? Wow! Does this Judge know that Nancy Reagan is in favor of this research. As am I. And so many other people who haven't allowed their judgment to be clouded by people who use their beliefs as opposed to science to direct their thinking.

ENTERTAINMENT STUFF:

I saw "Piranha 3-D" last Friday. This film has gotten a lot of favorable reviews and I was entertained, but I didn't think it was great. Among others, Richard Dreyfuss, Elizabeth Shue and Jerry O'Connell are in this film along with Steven McQueen, the grandson of the famous actor, Steve McQueen. Young Mr. McQueen was quite good in the role he played but the role of the person who picked the bikinis was quite good too because of how easy it was for them to be removed.

Four films that I saw on cable...

"The Juror", a 1996 film that's currently on the Encore circuit. It stars Demi Moore, Alec Baldwin and a fine supporting performance from Anne Heche. Good film, folks. If you saw it before, it's worth seeing again.

"Donnie Brasco", a 1997 film that's currently on the Encore circuit. Al Pacino, Johnny Depp, Michael Madsen and another fine supporting performance from Anne Heche. Riveting film and most definitely worth seeing again or for the first time.

"The Informant" is a film based on a true story that was released not too long ago and I don't think it did well at the box office. It stars Matt Damon. After about 15 minutes, I was ready to give up on this film, but I changed my mind and I'm glad I did. A good friend of mine didn't like this film at all, but I ended up liking it a lot.

"Doubt". WOW! It's currently on the Starz circuit and I don't know why I waited so long to see this. Meryl Streep, Amy Adams and Philip Hoffman are outstanding. And as usual, in no matter what kind of film it is, Philip Hoffman is the best reason to see this film. Heavy, heavy story about a priest and his possible relationship with a young boy. I wholeheartedly recommend this film.

QUESTIONS AND OR COMMENTS? Write to me at scottstjames@sbcglobal.net and I'll respond to you as quickly as possible. Don't write to the blog because there's no way for me to know your email address so I won't be able to send you a response. All "Anonymous" emails are ignored.

THE NEXT BLOG? Barring unforseen circumstances, Wednesday night, August 25 or early Thursday morning, August 26.

Come on, you peace loving Muslims! Make yourselves heard! Over and over again! Remember how Nazi Germany BECAME Nazi Germany!

Meanwhile, I hope that all of you have a great rest of the week and if you get a chance, check me out on CRN with network owner Mike Horn, this Friday afternoon from 4-5 Pacific Time. www.CRNTalk.com or if you need information, www.CRNi.net We'll be talking about some of the things you see in this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home