Wednesday, April 08, 2009

This Annoying Injury Is Still Being Annoying!!!

Hi and my sincere thanks to those of you who have written very nice "get well" notes.

I visited with an Orthopedic Surgeon today and he told me that my injury isn't at all uncommon and that it was probably caused by working too much at my computer and not sitting properly.

He is hopeful that it will be cleared up enough by NEXT Wednesday and that I'll be able to write this blog again.

If it isn't, I will go to a therapist the doctor is recommending. A therapist who will give me exercises to do, etc.

The good news is that the pain I'm experiencing isn't any close to being as bad as it was!

There's a lot to write about and I'm very much looking forward to writing again. Hopefully that will be late Wednesday night, April 15 which is also "Tax Day".

Scott St. James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home