Monday, November 28, 2011

NEXT BLOG WILL BE POSTED LATE THURSDAY NIGHT, DECEMBER 1 OR EARLY FRIDAY MORNING, DECEMBER 2!!!

Hi Gang,

By now, you know there was no new blog on Thursday, Thanksgiving Day.

And I hope that you and yours had a very pleasant Thanksgiving.

Among other things, here's a partial list of subjects that will be covered in the next blog. And in no particular order....

Rush Limbaugh's verbal shot at First Lady, Mrs. Obama by referring to her as being "Uppity" and some things I know about Rush's background.

Fox News' boss being ticked off at Sarah Palin.

More and more people telling me they feel we have NO reasonable choices to be our President beginning in 2013. Not Obama or ANY of the Republican candidates. And right now, I'm AGREEING with all of these people.

The sudden interest in Newt Gingrich and how it doesn't surprise me because long time readers of this blog know that I might have been the first person to point out this sudden interest and why.

Lindsay Lohan's inability to pose nude properly.

Why "Lyin' Ass Bitch" isn't Michele Bachmann's favorite song.

Some early holiday and end of year thanks from me to some very special people who have been off the charts kind to me recently.

ENTERTAINMENT STUFF.

And More!

All of our SUBSCRIBERS will have this little message in their email inbox early this morning.

You're not a subscriber? It's easy to become one and it's FREE!!!

All you have to do is use the convenient subscription form just below my "About Me" profile which is to the right of this column. Just enter your email address in the box provided and click on "Subscribe" Then click on the confirmation link that will arrive in your email. That's all you have to do. Whenever a new blog is posted which is usually late on Thursday nights or very early Friday mornings, you can expect to receive the blog between 3 and 5 in the morning, Pacific Time. This blog will ALWAYS BE FREE and you will never get spam or anything else from me. Just the blog.

Meanwhile, I hope that all of you have a great week!

Most sincerely,

Scott "The Jammer with the Hammer" St. James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home