Wednesday, October 17, 2007

IF IT'S THE ROCKIES AND INDIANS, IT'LL BE THE LOWEST RATED WORLD SERIES IN HISTORY!!!

After saying I'd be back on the 15th and then changing it to today, the 17th, I feel like I should write something, but then I'm going to have to be off (again) until (at least) a week from today, October 24th.

Several possible syndication opportunities continue to require my undivided attention and the work necessary to properly prepare for these opportunities has been more than I imagined it would be.

But if you're after something that's good, it doesn't figure to be easy, does it?

Speaking of something that's good!!!!....

Every baseball player dreams of playing in the World Series!!!

It's safe to say that the Fox Television Network is not "dreaming" of a match between Colorado and Cleveland!

Unless the Red Sox beat the Indians three times in a row, the Indians will play the Rockies in the World Series that will begin a week from today, October 24. A World Series that would figure to end up being the least watched World Series in history.

ENTERTAINMENT STUFF:

I still take the time to watch the television shows and here are some observations...

At the end of last season, I said I thought that "Brothers & Sisters" was the best show on television. After the first three episodes of this new season, I think "Brothers & Sisters" is still the best show on television.

Now I'm going to tell you about a show that's in danger of being known as a "One Season Wonder". That would be "Heroes", a show that to me, is this season's biggest disappointment.

The show "Dexter" has also been a little disappointing.

The CW show, "Gossip Girl" has struggled in the ratings, but it's not going to be cancelled. I'm glad. I LOVE "Gossip Girl", a show that'll be on tonight.

In fact, five shows that I like will be on tonight. "Back To You" on Fox, "Pushing Daisies", "Private Practice" and "Dirty Sexy Money" on ABC and (of course) "Gossip Girl" on The CW.

Here's a FILM tip for you. "We Own The Night". It's being shown in a lot of theaters and it stars Mark Wahlberg, Joaquin Phoenix, Robert Duvall and Eva Mendes. A very interesting story with very talented actors who can tell a story like this.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW!!! ONCE I GET FINISHED WORKING ON THE THINGS I MENTIONED IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH, I LOOK FORWARD TO WRITING ON SOME KIND OF REGULAR SCHEDULE AGAIN. I'M TARGETING OCTOBER 24th WHICH IS A WEEK FROM TODAY.

I'M KICKING AROUND THREE STORY IDEAS FOR WHEN I RETURN.

(1) "IF HILLARY AND BILL CLINTON SUDDENLY DIED, WHAT WOULD RUSH LIMBAUGH AND SEAN HANNITY HAVE TO TALK ABOUT?"

(2) "THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT BUSH HATING? AND CLINTON HATING IS, WHAT?"

(3) "IN A BATTLE OF IDEOLOGIES, WHICH GOD PREVAILS? OURS OR THEIRS? AND WHY?"

ANNNNND...(as always) ANYTHING ELSE THAT MAKES ME SAY, "WHAAAAT?!?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home