Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Alleged? Alleged, my ass!!!

Everytime I hear a reporter say that murderer Muslim Major is alleged to have killed at least 13 American soldiers at Fort Hood, I want to SCREAM! Alleged, my ass!!!

Alleged, to me, is when we're talking about a crime involving circumstantial evidence. The amount of people who SAW this Muslim terrorist who was shooting and killing American soldiers is not in question. And neither is the fact this lowlife scumbag is a Muslim terrorist.

Is it possible he's an insane Muslim terrorist? Perhaps, but I don't care. And I don't need him in a courtroom giving speeches about why he did what he did. We need a sensible judge to simply say (at the trial), "Is anyone prepared to testify that Major Nidal Hasan DIDN'T kill these people?" And when his question is met with silence, the judge should then say, "Guilty as charged. A decision on lifetime lodging in a hospital for the criminally insane, life without the possibility of parole or the death penalty will be made in less than a week."

Hey, we can dream, can't we? But isn't my way, the way it should be?

Speaking of things that involve the military...

If we are to believe the stories that seem to be leaking from the White House, President Obama is going to authorize as many as 30,000 or more new troops to be sent to Afghanistan soon and that he will propose a War Tax on ALL of us to pay for this stupid war.

One of the reasons allegedly given for this decision is President Obama's concern about us (America) losing our "ally" Pakistan if we don't work harder at controlling what's going on in Afghanistan.

YO, war mongering enablers who apparently have President Obama's EAR!!!

The Russians couldn't control the "goings on" in Afghanistan. And they spent a lot of years there, too! I hate to break this to you, but Pakistan was "lost" a long time ago and hasn't been an "ally" we can/could count on for YEARS! Those thinking and or saying otherwise, are living in a dream world we all would love to be a part of.

And now we're going to possibly be faced with a WAR TAX that we might ALL have to PAY?!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If this Afghanistan business is that damn important, REINSTATE THE MILITARY DRAFT AS SOON AS IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! DECLARE THAT THIS IS BEING DONE BECAUSE OF A NATIONAL EMERGENCY!
AND DON'T SEND 30,000 TROOPS. SEND THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND (300,000) TROOPS!

NOT ENOUGH? OKAY, HOW ABOUT FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND (500,000) TROOPS?

I mean, if this is THAT important, let's do it and do it RIGHT!

BUUUUUT....

If we're not prepared to do it "right", then rookie President Obama, show some "Presidential Stones" and get us the hell out of there!!!

OTHER STUFF...

We touched on "religion" in last week's blog and several readers shared comments with me. I won't mention their names, just the essence of some of their comments. By the way, all emails sent here, in one way or another, agreed with me.

One reader said, "I've always wondered why an "Almighty GOD needed a SON?"

Hmmmm.....

Because of the Muslim community praising Allah as their Supreme Being and pledging allegiance to him (or her?) and we here in America and other nations praising God as our Supreme Being, a question I have is, "How many Supreme Beings ARE there? And which of these Supreme Beings is right and MOST powerful? OUR God, Allah, a DIFFERENT God, or WHAT? Or WHO?

Hmmmmm.....

This is an important question because a lot wars are fought by people who believe a Supreme Being (God) is in THEIR corner.

AND AS LONG AS WE'RE TALKIN' RELIGION...

What about these bully Catholic Cardinals and Bishops who try to influence public policy by withholding communion from Catholic Congress people? And some of these same bully Catholic Cardinals and Bishops are people who did virtually NOTHING about pedophile priests they (the Cardinals and Bishops) were responsible for. Behavior that has had a lifetime negative effect on many young "believers" who "trusted" these priest/predators!

Hmmmmm.....

Look, I'm praying (no pun intended) for your "take" on any of this religious stuff I've posed here. http://www.scottstjames.blogspot.com/

And by the way, Happy Thanksgiving!

SPEAKING OF THANKSGIVING...

I will have the pleasure of sharing Thanksgiving with a long time friend of mine and his family. Harold Sylvester, in addition to being a friend, is a very successful actor, writer, producer and watering hole owner. I've been in at least two films and two television shows (that I know of) with Harold, but I've never had the pleasure of doing a scene with him. For more than 15 years, I've tried to put something together that would have us in the same scene a lot, but it hasn't happened yet.

In addition to Harold, I'll be sharing food and good conversation with Harold's beautiful wife, Kathleen, his son, Harold Sylvester III, his daughter, Dr. Tracey Sylvester-Garnett and his mother, Velma Sylvester. This will be her first visit since Harold Sylvester, Senior passed away recently. I am told there will be about 50 other people there who have entertainment business connections and other interesting interests.

And speaking of entertainment...

Have you been watching this season's "Dexter", Sunday nights on Showtime? The great actor, John Lithgow is playing the role of "The Trinity Killer" and there are only a few episodes until this season will end. If you've watched "Dexter" in the past, you know that John Lithgow's character will not be alive much longer.

If you watched tonight's "Glee" on Fox, were you as entertained as I was when they sang, "Imagine". "Glee" is such a good show!!!

And as long as we're talking about something GOOD!!!

Earlier today, I saw Sandra Bullock's new film, "The Blind Side". This was/is hands down the most entertaining from beginning, to middle, to end film I've seen in a long, long time. I laughed, I shed tears, the whole deal. I believe that Sandra Bullock is a bona fide "Best Actress" Oscar contender, I think Tim McGraw is a bona fide "Best Supporting Actor" Oscar contender and I think Kathy Bates is a bona fide "Best Supporting Actress" Oscar contender. I also think that "The Blind Side" is a bona fide "Best Picture" Oscar contender, which means John Lee Hancock should be a "Best Director" Oscar contender. I LOVED this film!!!

Questions and or comments? Please write to me at http://www.scottstjames.blogspot.com/. I respond to all emails that are sent to me. If you write to the blog, there is no way for me to know what your email address is, so I will be unable to respond to you. All emails sent to me "anonymously" are ignored by me.

The Next Blog? Barring unforseen circumstances, a week from today.

I HOPE THAT YOU AND YOURS HAVE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home