Wednesday, May 02, 2007

THE FOX IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

First of all, this personal note. Yesterday's "Mission Accomplished?" blog resulted in the most "hits" ever in the short time I've been writing this blog. How short a time? The first one was a blog about gambling on the 28th of March. A couple of weeks into this, we began adding pictures.

Because people have told me they'd rather respond to me personally as opposed to submitting a response that could be read by others, I'm going to give you a different way to respond. Feel free to contact me at my personal e-mail address. scottstjames@sbcglobal.net

Thank you very much for your interest and I hope that we can keep you interested.

As mentioned yesterday, we're going to tell you about a movie idea I hope that someone might be interested in, but first, we'll talk about what happened on "American Idol" last night.

Boy, were those people amped up, or what? "Giddy" might be another word that would be appropriate. After Ryan announced that more than 70 million dollars had been raised from their big charity show a week ago, all six finalists came out ready to rock after being prepped by Jon Bon Jovi, one of the biggest stars on the planet.

Before last night's show, I thought that the two finalists with the least chance of continuing were Chris and Lakisha. After last night's show, the only person who I think is "safe" is Melinda. Not because they were all bad, just the opposite. A lot of chances were taken by some of the finalists, chances that all GOOD performers know is the difference between winning and losing.
The two people who are eliminated tonight can walk out with their heads held high because they will have gone down "swinging". A guess? I put Chris, Phil and Jordin on the "bubble", but here's one time when I wish they could all get a reprieve again.

Did you see President Bush with his wife Laura on at the end of the show? A couple of days ago, Rupert Murdoch stated that he's a Bush supporter but that sometimes he feels that Bush doesn't publicly show what Murdoch has seen. Rupert Murdoch owns the network that "American Idol" is shown on. I'm not being critical, I'm making an observation. To have the President of the United States come on your television show to say that your charity efforts are to be congratulated, is a good thing. A VERY good thing! But the timing is interesting and it's nice to have supporters in high places. In this case, I'm making a 2-way observation. If that needs to be explained, you have my personal email address.

Editorial decision. Let's tell you about the idea for a movie I hope somebody might be interested in when I write TOMORROW's blog.

Meanwhile, Jon Bon Jovi will perform on American Idol tonight and it'll be interesting to see if he brings to the table what he was able to coach the 6 finalists to bring.

Tomorrow:

The movie idea and whatever else comes to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home