Monday, July 09, 2007

CINDY SHEEHAN WANTS PRESIDENT BUSH IMPEACHED, OR ELSE!!!

And the first question one would ask is, "Or else, what?"

For those who don't know, Cindy Sheehan is the mother who's pretty much responsible for the anti-war movement after losing a son who was killed when he went to war for President Bush. I think I was the first person who interviewed Cindy Sheehan on any kind of electronic media before she became famous. At that time she was pretty upset about the lack of respect she got from President Bush who, while trying to console her, didn't remember her name, her son's name or other things that adversely affected what could have been a good p.r. visit by President Bush. In other words, President Bush's "handlers" should have provided him with name tags, notes or something. Those lacks of courtesy for a grieving mother led to a situation President Bush never imagined would happen. As in a "Hell hath no fury like a mother scorned", etc. Cindy Sheehan says that she plans to go after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's congressional seat if Pelosi doesn't introduce articles of impeachment against President Bush in the next two weeks.

AND THEN THERE'S KEITH OLBERMANN'S EDITORIAL:

Did you see and hear Keith Olbermann's editorial about President Bush on MSNBC, July 3rd? I didn't, but a video of Olbermann's editorial was sent to me. I didn't time it, but it was long. But what it wasn't, was boring. While brilliantly using video clips, especially of John Wayne, Olbermann made a case for the voluntary resignations of Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney. Voluntary resignations being the easy way out, but "out" being what Olbermann was advocating.

BUT IS IMPEACHMENT OR RESIGNATION SOMETHING THAT WOULD BE BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY?

And what a question that is! What keeps a lot of people from wanting to impeach President Bush is the fear of what would happen if Dick Cheney became President! That's why you hear a lot of talk about double impeachments or double resignations.

But really, does anyone seriously imagine a single resignation from either of those two?

Short Commentary: I take the thought of impeachment very seriously. I think the leaders in this White House have been terrible for our country. I wasn't in favor of impeaching Nixon for what (in essence) I thought was a 3rd rate burglary he stupidly tried to cover up. I wasn't in favor of impeaching Clinton for lieing about what he lied about because almost every straying man in America would have done the same thing. But...Because of the incomptence shown multiple times by President Bush when good leadership was desperately needed leads me to believe that the only way to rid the nation's nightmare of this administration is have happen to him what would happen to you or me if we were screwing up (over and over again) while on the job. We'd get fired!

AND THEN THERE'S WHAT HAPPENING HERE IN LOS ANGELES:

Nothing new regarding our lusty Mayor, but there's been no shortage of commentaries in local newspapers about our lusty Mayor. No shortage of stories about his latest girlfriend, Mirthala Salinas either. There are now three influential latino politicians that Salinas has dated that we know of. A pattern, or was she coincidentally "available" when she caught the eyes of these powerful politicians? Because once in you're in the spotlight you can run, but you can't hide, we will find out if there have been others that Mirthala Salinas has dated.

SHOWBIZ STUFF:

A few weeks ago I told you about The National Enquirer's Mike Walker who reported that Fox and "American Idol" officials were seriously considering dropping Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as judges and that one of the replacements that they had in mind was Britney Spears. In the latest National Enquirer, they're reporting that Simon Cowell told Fox and "Idol" that if Paula and Randy go, he'll quit.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Don't forget! You can HEAR this blog! The links to the three stations broadcasting today's blog can be found at the bottom of my links section which is to the right of what you're reading now. It's the last three links.

If you read this before pictures have been added, come back! Pictures will be up soon. A new blog is written every morning, Monday through Friday and is posted between 7 and 7:15, Pacific Time. Sometimes earlier. Questions and comments can be sent to scottstjames@sbcglobal.net I do write back.

TOMORROW: Who is the real Fred Thompson? If voters think that by voting for Hillary it would really mean a vote for Bill, is that a plus or minus for her? And Katie Couric says if she had to do it over again, she might not do it!

1 Comments:

Blogger joshua said...

It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Don't think for a minute that my invitation is spam and I'm a spammer. I'm only searching for a public that may like or love what I write.

Feel free off course to comment as you wish and remember: don't take it wrong, don't think that this visitation I make is a matter of more audiences for my own blogg. No. It's a matter of making universal, realy universal, all this question of bloggs, all the essential causes that bring us all together by visiting and loving one another.

You must not feel obliged to come and visit me. An invitation is not an intimation. Also know that if you click on one of my ads I'm promised to earn 8 cents for that: I would feel happy if you did click it, but once again you're totaly free to do what ever you want. I, for instance, choose immediatly to click on one of your ads. To do so or not, that's the whole beauty of it all.

I think it's to UNITE MANKIND that we became bloggers! Don't see language as an obstacle but as a challenge (though you can use the translater BabelFish at the bottom of my page!) and think for a minute if I and the rest of the world are not expecting something like a broad cumplicity. Remenber that pictures talk also. Open your heart and come along!!!!!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home