Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH WATER IN MUSTARD?!?

I know...

I haven't written a blog in 9 days and my headline is about water in MUSTARD?!?

What can I tell you? It bothers me!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this. If you have one of those squeeze tubes to get your mustard from, what's the first thing that comes out of that squeeze tube?

WATER!!!!

And if you're like me, you probably squeeze the tube over the sink before you squeeze it over your food. And you do that every time you use the mustard squeeze tube! Think of all the mustard you're wasting!!! Just because of all that water in the squeeze tube!!!

In order to fight this nuisance, I recently bought a jar of mustard!

Have you seen how much water is in a JAR of MUSTARD?!?

Those of you have read some of my musings about illegal immigrants know that I'm in favor of a law being changed. The law saying that a child born to illegal immigrants in this country is automatically a United States citizen. I don't like that law. If you're here illegally, I believe that a child you have while you're here illegally should be just as illegal as you are.

Because of politicians who are afraid of Latino voters, it figures to be hard to get that law passed.

Do we have any mustard making voters that politicians need to worry about?

If not, can we get a law passed for the benefit of all consumers? A law that would require mustard makers to "KEEP WATER INCLUSION TO AN ABSOLUTE MINIMUM IN ALL MUSTARD CONTAINERS".


WILL A-ROD RETURN TO THE YANKEES?

A lot of baseball fans here in the Los Angeles area would like Alex Rodriguez to end up with the Angels or Dodgers, but we're now being told that Rodriguez has contacted the Yankees about wanting to have a conversation about possibly returning to the Yankees. And it sounds like he has made this overture without any involvement from his agent, Scott Boras. We're also being told that Rodriguez understands that consideration would have to be made (by him) for the 21 million dollars that the Yankees won't get from Texas because of that agreement being negated when Rodriguez decided to opt out of his contract.

High drama, huh? And like with so many things, we can think of only two words to say; "Stay tuned!"


THE POSSIBLE PRESIDENT/VICE PRESIDENT COMBO THAT'S THE 800 POUND ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM:

I don't know why someone hasn't gone public with this. Or if they have, I'm not aware of it.

I've certainly thought about this.

The "this" being the possible history being made when the next presidential election has ended. That would of course be if Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama were elected to be our next president. Hillary being the first woman, Barack being the first African American, etc.

The biggest thing against Obama seems to be his lack of experience.

Am I the only one who can imagine a behind closed doors conversation involving Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama that's being presided over by Mister Clinton that might go something like this?:

"Barack, here's the deal. Hillary and I would like you to agree to be her running mate. When we win, you would then be our country's first African American Vice President while Hillary would be our country's first female President. After 8 years in office, everyone will agree that you now have enough 'experience' and we'll put the whole Clinton machine behind you so that you can become our country's first African American PRESIDENT!!!"

I can't believe I'm the only one thinking about this, but here it is in print.

Something to ponder, huh?


OUR NEXT BLOG WILL BE WRITTEN...???

I'm still working on some projects, but when I write the next blog, you know that (at least) one of the subjects will be about anything that makes me say, "Whaaaat?!?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home